Thursday, June 17, 2010

So i just met a girl named Maria. Last Saturday I took my very first California road trip to Monterey! I borrowed this girl named Hannah's car...which was an act of God, because at the time I barely knew her name. I went with two of the most amazing girls on project with me: Joni and Jacqueline. We drove painfully slowly on the way there, but had the opportunity to discover some very awesome and cool music and i meant that. but then we went to the aquarium just like my aunt told me too, and i actually loved it!!. it was so beautiful and amazing to see how delicate and precise God can be with his creations. Let's see what else is there that needs to be said. We went to a place called Lover's Point, and the view from there was incredible and there is a possible place where we can jump off and land of course in the water but we really don't know how deep it is so we didn't and i feel like it may not happen (for mom). Everyday life here has kind of gotten into a sort of routine, but i don't mean that in a bad way at all. I'm waking up and working out about 5 times a week, now I am also working more of a full day than before. For those of you that don't know last week at my job I had a total of 4 hours on the job. This week we've got 6 so far!! Keep the prayers coming for more hours and more workers to possibly come in and help us so that we can minister to them as well. There is an incredible Disc golf course that Brandon and i went to and there is a hole that's called "Top of the World" def. with a reason. From this tee box of this whole you can see all of Santa Cruz and into the Bay area some, also you can see the whole backside where all of the mountains are. Gorgeous is how i would describe it, simply gorgeous!! There are some great picture's but the person whom had my camera was out of focus but the next time we go out i'll for sure be keeping it clear. Tonight we are taking pictures on the beach and having dinner out there which is going to of course be B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! (Bruce Almighty) Last night we had a reflection time and instead of actually working on the booklet which we were encouraged to do, I was journaling for 2 hours straight, one of the healthier journal times that i have had when i was able to just let some things out that were all crammed inside. My discipler has taught me a new way in which to have a format almost to quiet time, REAP. Read: the verse or chapter that has been on your heart, Examine: while reading through the beginning you underline the verses that really pop out to you and review them later, Apply: see and think about how that passage old or new testament can apply into your life now and also when you would have needed it, Pray: Pray about it and ask God and give Him everything!! This is my life for the most part so far, there will be more to come and more regularly!!
Thank you all for following
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment